|
- DeliaLHT
|
|
|
Profile
WHAT UP! ... The ceiling. Hello my name is DeliaLeowHuiTing! 30th October 1996, 1-3(2009)/2-3(2010)/3A2(2011) Please don't laugh at my email. I made it like when i was P4. I'm the weirdest person you will ever meet, And you probably will find me annoying. But hey! Stick around for the fun! Affiliates
Adrienne,
Dionne,
Elthea,
Esabelle,
HannahH,
Ivan,
Jacelyn,
Jenni,
Jialin,
KaiYing,
Kelly,
Kristie,
Micaela,
Nick,
Rachel,
Sarajane,
Shirvey,
Valderee,
Yanen,
Zann,
Zimei,
Ziyun,
Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight. |
com lock ><
Tuesday, January 8, 2008, Tuesday, January 08, 2008
MY COM HAS BEEN LOCKED DOWN!!! ARGHHH!!! DAMN SISTER GO CHANGE PASS DEN FORGET!!! >< I AM GONNA DIE WITHOUT COM!!! >< ... PS...using mum laptop so NO pictures hiiaz... luxkly worr.... my fathers friend has this cd that cab hack computors >< LMAO~ means i would have to change pass..AGAIN... but my sister would have axcess to alllllllllll my stuff and able to change anything cos she adminstrter..(DUNO HOW TO SPELL) die larhh... |