- DeliaLHT
» Facebook » Twitter » Hotmail » DeviantArt
Profile


WHAT UP!
...
The ceiling.

Hello my name is DeliaLeowHuiTing!
30th October 1996,
1-3(2009)/2-3(2010)/3A2(2011)
Please don't laugh at my email.
I made it like when i was P4.

I'm the weirdest person you will ever meet,
And you probably will find me annoying.
But hey! Stick around for the fun!



Affiliates
Adrienne, Dionne, Elthea, Esabelle, HannahH, Ivan, Jacelyn, Jenni, Jialin, KaiYing, Kelly, Kristie, Micaela, Nick, Rachel, Sarajane, Shirvey, Valderee, Yanen, Zann, Zimei, Ziyun,



Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
BORED
Tuesday, January 29, 2008, Tuesday, January 29, 2008





LOL MY SKETCH BOOK!!!! FRONT IS THE ONE WITH ANIMAE !!!


today damn bored ><

but dionne didnt do anything wrong

hiaz.. updated my music playlist...

LOL

wanna have conver but no ppl call leh!!!

LOL

any way

the chinese new year clothes


Esabelle : Delia... Chose number 1... But number 3 nicer leh... Ayah... Just chose number 3


Dylan : Delia... Wear number 3... number 2 makes you look cheap (I GOT PISSED)


FinZi : Delia!!! Wear number 2!!! die die must wear de!!!


Krista : Delia... all not nice!!! Cos u fat!!! HAH (I HATE HER LOR HOPE SHE DIE!! SHE'S A STUCK UP BITCH)


Jordy : Ayah... Dun ask me larh...


Dionne : YOU LOOK LIKE IDOIT LARH!!! WEAR BIKINI GO SCHOOL LARH!!!


piisseeddddddd