|
- DeliaLHT
|
|
|
Profile
WHAT UP! ... The ceiling. Hello my name is DeliaLeowHuiTing! 30th October 1996, 1-3(2009)/2-3(2010)/3A2(2011) Please don't laugh at my email. I made it like when i was P4. I'm the weirdest person you will ever meet, And you probably will find me annoying. But hey! Stick around for the fun! Affiliates
Adrienne,
Dionne,
Elthea,
Esabelle,
HannahH,
Ivan,
Jacelyn,
Jenni,
Jialin,
KaiYing,
Kelly,
Kristie,
Micaela,
Nick,
Rachel,
Sarajane,
Shirvey,
Valderee,
Yanen,
Zann,
Zimei,
Ziyun,
Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight. |
bored like crap...
Sunday, January 27, 2008, Sunday, January 27, 2008
HA!!! krista chan!!! I AM CUTTER THEN U IN MAPLE LAST TYM but maple is lame lyk shiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt ![]() lolls.. i am like soooooooooooooooooooo bored hiiaz... nth to say ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>< talking abt farts... HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH den my sis was talking in her sleep lor... damn funny !!! WHAT DIONNE DID WRONG TODAY 1.She fought with me HOW ANGRY I AM DAMN HER LOR!!! SHE GO CHANGE MY ACC STILL DUN WAN CHANGE BACK I MEAN BECAUSE OF HER I NEARLY COULD NOT USE THE COM LOR I MEAN HU DE HELL DOES SHE THINK SHE IS DAMN HERRRRRRRRRR |