- DeliaLHT
» Facebook » Twitter » Hotmail » DeviantArt
Profile


WHAT UP!
...
The ceiling.

Hello my name is DeliaLeowHuiTing!
30th October 1996,
1-3(2009)/2-3(2010)/3A2(2011)
Please don't laugh at my email.
I made it like when i was P4.

I'm the weirdest person you will ever meet,
And you probably will find me annoying.
But hey! Stick around for the fun!



Affiliates
Adrienne, Dionne, Elthea, Esabelle, HannahH, Ivan, Jacelyn, Jenni, Jialin, KaiYing, Kelly, Kristie, Micaela, Nick, Rachel, Sarajane, Shirvey, Valderee, Yanen, Zann, Zimei, Ziyun,



Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
SPECS!!!
Tuesday, December 18, 2007, Tuesday, December 18, 2007




AYAH!!! SPECS!!!








NOT CHIO NIIA!!! ><






WEHHHH!!! MY FACE NO NICE LO!!! ><
><
><
><
><
><
><
><....HiiaZ, PREASURE LAH I NOT CHIO LO ><>


Eyes so damn sensative....><


Degree 50+ ONLI SIGH...MUST WEAR W0RR


Lol.... today w0r...


WALK LIKE KII SIIA0Z


Pretty much miie wh0le day...WALk....


LOL LMAO....


ME DUN WAN PUT PIC WIF SPECZ LEH ><


BUT WUTEVA LAHH ><