- DeliaLHT
» Facebook » Twitter » Hotmail » DeviantArt
Profile


WHAT UP!
...
The ceiling.

Hello my name is DeliaLeowHuiTing!
30th October 1996,
1-3(2009)/2-3(2010)/3A2(2011)
Please don't laugh at my email.
I made it like when i was P4.

I'm the weirdest person you will ever meet,
And you probably will find me annoying.
But hey! Stick around for the fun!



Affiliates
Adrienne, Dionne, Elthea, Esabelle, HannahH, Ivan, Jacelyn, Jenni, Jialin, KaiYing, Kelly, Kristie, Micaela, Nick, Rachel, Sarajane, Shirvey, Valderee, Yanen, Zann, Zimei, Ziyun,



Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
Sunday, December 16, 2007, Sunday, December 16, 2007



Lolls... yesterday w0rr.... miie went ice skating with miie cousiinZ~ n0t really ice skating... it was plastic and it was Less painfull and harder to skate =.= LOL...I FELL LIKE DUNNO HOW MANY TIMES LMAO...BUT I STILL SKATE FASTER AND NICER =.= WAKAKAKA... lolls onli got video of me...FALLING....



Lolls...My fall down till got OR BA KAK...Lame...See my white pants?? the knee there become black...CAN SEE DE w0rr...







And today... ONLI one thing.... THREE AND A HALF FREAKING DAMN HOURS OF TUTION!!! ARGHHHHHHHH...








Lolls.... i got a video of miie skating... and in case u were wondering...
YES SUM1 BEHIND US
(AWAY FROM THE CAMERA)
FELL THATS WHY MY COUSIN WENT "OHHH!!!!" (his voice like gal lahh...)
AND I GAVE THE OMG FACE...
and some small girl keeps bangin into mua....
LAME PURPOSELY DE W0RR...
DEN I HELP HER UP~ AND YES I DUNNO HER...=.=